"Welcome"





Hi everyone



I am a Balachor of Occupation Therapy student and this blog is part of my coursework for a paper called Participation In Occupation. The purpose of this blog is to demonstrate my use of tecnology and its use in an occupational therapy context. It is also hoped that the information posted will provide useful information for fellow occupational therapy students or practicing therapists.







Monday 26 March 2012

Woho My First Test Post

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to try writing my first blog before I start talking about the serious stuff of occupational therapy and technology, which is what my blog covers.  So here goes ... I hope it works!?!  If it does I look forward to writing about information technology and information communication technology :-)

Karyn

2 comments:

  1. Online education is the most efficient way to accelerate your education. Individuals pursuing the career of occupational therapy generally are doing so because they have a true passion for this line of work, a real desire to help others, and crave the type of intrinsically rewarding career that occupational therapists enjoy. Visit http://occupationaltherapyschoolsite.com for more info.

    ReplyDelete